Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rotorua

Hey there!

I've just come back from a three-day trip to Rotorua, where we stayed in a little house near the city.Or somewhere. Huh. I guess I didn't really pay attention to the signs.

My photo diary. Most of the pics are taken while I was moving, so excuse the bad photography.

#1. The best way to start a road trip.
#2. As Janice Ians would say (go, Mean Girls!), this is bleak.
#3. Doubly bleak.
#4. My first snowfall!
#5. Snowball!
#6. Awww...
#7. I was totally frozen by the time we got to the car. The car was also frozen.
#8. No joke, this is the same day. That's New Zealand for you. Full of surprises.
#9. Also the same day. 
#10. Pretty trees on the way back from the mountain.
#11. Fantastique, non?
#12. Bush walk. I felt very short comparatively. 
#13. Hurried shot of some pretty tulips beside the road. 
#14. Ice cream stop on the way home. They mean what they say. The ice creams are HUGE.
#15. Perfection. (Not my ice cream. I had already eaten mine...)

Okay, so I'm off to watch The Vampire Diaries and/or Gossip Girl. It's amazing how easily you can become addicted to these programs.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment