Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Happy New Year, everyone!

I hope you've all had a lovely 2012. I know it was my toughest year, school-wise. It was also a great year as I made a whole bunch of new friends at school (I sound like a five year-old) and got addicted to YouTube. It's true, I spend more time online than outside. It's very sad. My social life has jumped out the window and made a hasty escape.

 
Do you like my drawing? Personally, I think it's the best I've ever done!

Hem hem...anyway...

I do think this year has gone extremely fast. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like yesterday that I was getting ready for 2012, and, to be honest, all of my old resolutions have gone down the drain. So, I've decided that 2013, however difficult it may be, will be the best year yet! My resolutions are as follows:
  1. Get in shape. No lying around, couch potato-style. 
  2. Eat healthy all the time. No more processed food, at all. Goodbye, ham.
  3. Be more adventurous and brave. No screaming at spiders. Unless they are really, really big.
There are a couple more, but I think these are the most important for me, personally. 

Have a wonderful year!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment