Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joy To The World


"Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." 


                  -Charles Schulz 


{You can now probably tell that none of these Christmas titles have anything to do with the actual posts}

 Anyway.

A few days ago was the unveiling of my school's new building. I, being part of the choir, didn't get to have a tour of the place, but instead, was roped into warbling "What A Wonderful World" on a constant loop for two hours in the new music room. However, we did get ice cream after, so it was a win-win situation. Later, my French class watched a movie and ate crêpes as a "so long, farewell kind" of thing. It would have been awesome, had I not, while posing for a photo, sat on a crêpe covered in chocolate.

Auckland weather has been bi-polar for the past few days (tornadoes, sunshine, thunder, birds chirping), so I've been terrified to go outside in case I am caught in a sudden bout of hail.

 I have been keeping myself busy by making weird snacks, like dark chocolate sauce on cheese crackers. Not the most pleasant, but interesting. Definitely interesting. 



Ciao!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment