Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa, Baby!


"Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling."

                                          -Edna Ferber

Hey there!


It's DECEMBER!!!!!!!! Which means the first Santa of the year has been eaten:


And since I've had a heap of spare time, I've been making a lot of random art/craft stuff. I'm super excited to watch "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" directed by Stephen Chbosky, who ironically wrote the best-selling novel of the same name - I sound like Wikipedia *eye roll*. It's going to be amazing, and I just love the sub-line (is that what it's called?) of the movie: "We Are Infinite". So, that's how this little project came to be:


It took me twenty minutes to mix up the right green (I don't particularly like the green on the movie poster, so I went with a more pastel shade) because I'm terrible with paint. Then, a very long process of cutting a stencil of the "WE ARE" part, and trying to freehand the "INFINITE". Lots of stress.


But it's done now, and hanging up in my room.

In other news, my boohoo package FINALLY arrived this morning (boohoo is a clothing website). The shoes I ordered were the slightest bit small but I'm not complaining, they look fab. boohoo does have good clothes, so if you're looking for something nice, go onto the website and have a gander (here)


Well, off to listen to Red by Taylor Swift. That song has been branded onto my brain, I just can't listen to it enough. Thank you, Sarah.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment