Saturday, February 9, 2013

16 Candles

Hey there!

Well, apart from the fab movie starring Molly Ringwald, 80's icon (well, at least, in my opinion), it's my birthday!!!!!!

Sixteen.


It's the year that, according to every teen movie watched, "changes everything". I'm taking that saying with a pinch of salt. 

I think sixteen is the year that will challenge me to change. Be more mature. (maybe, no guarantees here). Apart from being blessed with gifts and cards and ribbons and bows, I had the most amazing day with my friends and family.



My mother and grandfather's fabulous creation! My friends and I made some of the cupcakes.





xoxo

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Brithday!! 16 is a fun age.
    PS. if you have a moment, come check out the giveaway we've got going on from Shabby Apple! http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete