Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish Review






Hi there!

I bought a set of these pail polishes a few months ago, and I have to say, I'm impressed! They were cheap, they have a cool flat brush that makes application easy, and the polish dries very fast. You only need to apply one coat of polish to your nails, but applying two coats just makes the colour more opaque.

























                          {from left to right: 230 Portebello Pink, 825 Sky High, 415 Instyle Coral}


























These were NZD$5 altogether as a set at a Christmas sale. Actually, the price was ridiculously low because the same store was selling these individually for NZD$13. I practically snatched the set off the display, it was the last one, because this other lady looked like she was eyeing it.

My only qualm about these is that after a day or two, the bottom of your nails start chipping. Perhaps putting a clear top coat over them would be a good way to keep the colour on your nails. Overall, my rating is 8/10.


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment