Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stop Stressing!

Hey!

So, I just finished this term and I'm looking forward to a couple weeks of rest and recreation. It's been a very tough term and I am so glad it's over!!!

I'm looking forward to doing as little as I possibly can.

By the way, this was just a spare sheet of rough work. 


























Anyway. I've had my fair share of scholastic disappointments, and I know just how hard it is to look at an exam result and feel like crying (not the good kind). 

I think it's really important to realize that school is where you learn. You are allowed to make mistakes because when you make a mistake, you learn from it and never repeat it. If high school was just for the perfect, smart over-achievers, every school in the world would shut down. You aren't born smart. You learn. You fall down then you pick yourself back up again. You don't want to remember the bad points in high school. Remember meeting your friends, becoming confident, becoming the person you are because of your mistakes, not in spite of them. 

If you put in the work and try as hard as you can, that is what counts. A test score or exam result shouldn't dictate the way you see yourself. That being said, studying should be your main priority as a student.

Be the best you can be and if you do that, you are set for life. 

Keep smiling!

Tina

1 comment: